isn’t mia the sweetest? ❤❤❤
i have all three lol i’ll dm you my number on twitter ^^
6 facts about my hometown.. kinda difficult as i dont really know anything lol but i guess i could also talk about my neighborhood?
1. i live in the east part of the region
2. when typhoon ondoy hit us a few years back, my home town was submerged in water.. it was so scary and traumatizing
3. we have mcdonald’s and other restos right outside my subdivision.. so food is like just 5 minutes away
4. during holy week (which is this week) devotees from all over walk all their way up to antipolo church to pray
5.i live in a pretty quiet neighborhood
6. i actually dont know a lot of people from where i live, most of the people i know live in the north..
aaah i love it ^^ thank youuuu again!!
thank you mia!!! ^^
S: my ringtone is SPY ^^
U: the Halliwell Sisters from Charmed
V: i was named after Pope John “Paul” II
omg he’s such a babe :Q________ one of the hottest men alive, definitely.
i wasn’t really supposed to go but my dad was able to get me and dada free tickets.. i’m glad i went. he was really reaaaally nice ^^
12. i honestly don’t remember but i think it was in the morning.
17. anything pasta.. and sushi
28. 50 first dates and all of harry potter :)
29. favorite song hmm, i have a lot but.. katy perry’s firework, SS501’s coward and super junior’s no other
39. last book i read was rick riordan’s mark of athena ..and i’m not even done yet lol
pretty girls~ ^^ I’m not a beer person, but caramel beer sounds like something I’d like to taste!
it still tastes like the regular beer only lighter and sweeter.. the caramel comes as an after taste, really yummy ^^